The purpose of the Florida Association for Play Therapy, Inc. (FAPT) is to provide a forum for the discussion of play therapy ideas and concerns.
• Seek to advance the discipline of play therapy
• Conduct and foster programs of education in the field of play therapy
• Promote sound play therapy practices in the interest of society and the individual
• Advance high standards of professional conduct through educational and professional meetings and conferences
• Inform and educate the general public and the mental health community about play therapy
• Establish contacts with various organizations for support and educational pursuits
• Advocate for the rights of children, their families, and significant others
Click below to like and follow our Facebook page for up to date info and exciting news
Click below to access our bylaws that were amended and adopted on October 11, 2002
Click below for answers to our most
frequently asked questions
APT Approved Provider #02-115.
FAPT is approved by the Florida Department of Health under FL Statute 491 to offer continuing education for Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors. Provider Number BAP-50-10520 expires 03/31/2019.
FAPT is approved by the Florida Department of Health under FL Statute 490 to offer continuing education for Psychologists. Provider Number BAP-50-10520 expires 05/31/2018.
The Florida Association
for Play Therapy